Terms & Conditions
Notice to leave
- All classes are payable before term starts, without prior arrangement failure to do so will lose the students place. Students will not be able to take part in lessons if fees have not been paid. Fees are non refundable.
- There is a £5 late payment fee which will be added if fees are more than 2 weeks late.
- As costs are fixed, fees remain payable in cases of absence.
- Fees will be reviewed annually.
- All pupils must wear the correct uniform for each class. Hair must be tied back at all times. Ballet students should endeavor to wear their hair in a bun.
- Pupils are expected to conduct themselves in a disciplined manner whilst attending classes and be respectful to both teachers and fellow pupils at all times. This will ensure the safety and well being of everyone.
- If a child is causing disruption, they will be asked to leave their lesson.
Notice to leave
- Half a terms written notice or payment in lieu is required if you wish to withdraw your child from classes.
- Sally Gartell Academy of Dance does not accept responsibility for items lost or stolen.
- Please ensure all items of clothing are clearly named so they can be returned if they do get forgotten.
- Parents should be aware that due to the nature of dance it is sometimes necessary for the teacher to use physical contact when training young dancers, to help demonstrate and correct.
- Pupils may on occasions be photographed or filmed during class and performances. By taking part in our school activities you are agreeing to this happening, unless you have otherwise informed the school in writing.
- Pupils should arrive promptly, correctly dressed and attend classes regularly.
- The teacher is not responsible for any child before or after class times so please ensure that somebody is waiting for your child before and after class.
- The information you give me when enrolling will only be used by myself to contact you regarding your child or your child's' class. The information will not be passed on to any third parties.
- The information will be stored safely in a locked file and password protected computer.